Give, and it shall be given unto you; good measure, pressed down, and shaken together, and running over, shall men give into your bosom. For with the same measure that ye mete withal it shall be measured to you again.
When writing to the Christians Paul made a point to encourage them to not grow weary. He wanted to teach them that in reaping a good harvest, this required much patience, and it certainly did not happen overnight.
Just as farmers do in the field, we must prepare. We are getting ready to sow for a harvest and we foresee this harvest to be GREAT. After all, we serve a MIGHTY God, don’t we? We are completely trusting that He will provide for what we have planned.
We have come up with a 2-year vision and while maintaining our present level of ministry support, we MUST pray over increase needed for this vision.
Our work is to sow the good; God’s promise is to grow the good. You sow it and God will grow it.
Please prayerfully consider being a part of this harvest!
- Campaigns conducted in America, Kenya, Latin America, India, SE Asia
- Kenya training center COMPLETED
- Digital Media platform established in America
- Material Printing – Latin America
& Much More!
By God’s wonderful enabling and grace,
24,526 National Pastors will be trained and equipped!
1,226,300 Lay Soul Winners will be activated!
29,431 Churches will be planted!
- Hundreds of orphans and widows will be fed and assisted
- A Latin America printing center established
- A Church Revitalization platform will be established in America
TOTAL FAITH GOAL: $785,700