- Sort by Default Order
13-Point Soul Winning cards feature the 13-point plan developed by Dr. David Wood to guide you through a simple and proven method of winning friends and family to Christ. You have the option of a single laminated card or a pack of 100 cards that are printed on heavy-duty cardstock.
This soul-winning tool asks the question, "Are You Sure" about where you will spend eternity? An effective leave-behind, the small tract is a terrific way to spread the Gospel, guide someone to salvation, and spread the name of your church. The Are You Sure Tracts come in packs of 100.
THE #1 PROGRAM FOR PERSONAL EVANGELISM
- Learn how to Share Your Faith Easily & Effectively and begin discipling new believers.
- Take the FEAR out of witnessing. Join thousands of believers that use Operation GO to share The Gospel.
- Includes SIX HOURS of customized teaching by David Wood on DVD, workbook, Jerusalem Factor, Fruit That Remains, New Testament with Step-by-Step Tools, and free mobile App.
Combined with your church brochure or interior personalization, this graphically beautiful booklet answers the – “What should I leave in every home?” question when conducting a meaningful church survey. IMAGINE THIS
- Placing the Gospel in every home in your Jerusalem
- Leaving a positive image of your church
- A presentation that will be read – not discarded
- A project in which your people will want to participate
This Group Edition of Operation Go will help you change the world by teaching others how to win souls. Each of 13 lessons includes a 35-40 minute video with discussion points, as well as workbooks to help leaders teach, develop and inspire Christians in the basics of Soul Winning. Excellent for use with Sunday School classes and Bible Study groups. Kit includes 20 workbooks. For International Orders Please Call Our Office At 1-803-401-5752
Do you often wonder how to teach children the basics of sharing the Gospel? The Operation Go: Kids Edition can be utilized in Junior Church, Sunday School Classes, or any kids program. It includes scripture memory, coloring sheets, word searches, and mazes to help the child learn and retain and have fun learning how to witness to others. It uses a fisherman theme and when they win their first soul to Christ they earn a hand-carved wooden fish to commemorate the occasion. "And he saith unto them, Follow me, and I will make you fishers of men." Matthew 4:19
The #1 tool for soul winning, Operation GO, is an intensive 13-week mentoring program designed to train anyone to present the Gospel in a way that is clear, concise, and non-argumentative. In use around the world for over 20 years, its simplicity makes it easy to use, while producing remarkable results.